Yes. Privacy, security and anonymity are very important to us.
If you have signed up with Facebook feel free to change your name in your profile.
Unfortunately, No. You will need to be over the age of 18 to book sessions on Healing Clouds.
For any questions not covered on this page you can always contact us via email at email@example.com. We will respond to most questions within 48 hours.
At Healing Clouds, your privacy and safety comes first. We offer secured and encrypted video calls and chats. Additionally, our practitioners are bound by 100% practitioner/client confidentiality and our secure systems again ensure that your conversations stays between you and your practitioner.
We manually verify our practitioner’s qualifications to ensure qualitative sessions. Listed below are the minimum qualifications our practitioners would need for each practice. Note that at least one out of each list is required:
Only an Instructor or Practitioner who has been certified by THInK is entitled to be called a ThetaHealer. Only the specific THETA HEALING meditation techniques developed and approved by Vianna Stibal and THInK can be called ThetaHealing. Though there are different courses and seminars that ThetaHealers need to attend and follow, the main certificates needed to become a ThetaHealer are:
- ThetaHealing Practitioner Certificate
- Thetahealing Master Certificate
- ThetaHealing Certificate of Science
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- NLP Practitioner Coach Training Certificate
- NLP Diploma
- NLP Master Practitioner Certificate
- Hypnotherapy Masters
The standard certificates required for our practitioners would be:
- NGH Hypnotherapy Certificate
- NLP Diploma
- Certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
- Hypnotherapy Masters
There are three levels of Certified Practitioners:
- Associate Certified Pranic Healers
- Certified Pranic Healers (two more years after the Associate certificate)
- Senior Certified Pranic Healers are those who have continued to add to their formal training and have been working as Certified Pranic Healers for at least 5-7 years.
The reconnection-certified practitioner certificate:
- Level I and Level II to have attained Reconnective Healing® Foundational Practitioner status.
- Level III The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Programe (RCPP)
We ensure that our Life Coaches certificates and diplomas of each level are accredited with a professional body, meaning the individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Association for Coaching (AC)
- Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision (APECS)
- UK International Coach Federation (ICF)
There are different certificates that can be gained to become a qualified Guided Meditation Practitioner and are not limited to this list. The main certificates are on Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) that was developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD and the Center for Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Teacher Qualification
- Certification level I and or II.
UK Reiki Federation is one of the largest Reiki-only professional associations in the UK, and one of the most well respected. Training assessment/verification: The CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) and the GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies) are regulators for Reiki professionals.
- Diplomas and Certificates gained from centers and schools usually do need to be approved by the UK Reiki Federation however we also consider other worldwide qualifying bodies.
- Professional Reiki Practitioner Diploma (I & II).
Costs and Refunds
Practitioners set their own charges within our limits. Healing Clouds simply acts as a channel to arrange for holistic healing therapy services and those services are paid to the practitioners based on their Practitioner Agreement with Healing Clouds.
If you have booked a session and something went wrong and/or the service was not delivered, your funds will go into your wallet where you can reuse these funds to book another session.
Cancellations are permitted up to 48 hours prior to the session, wherein your funds will be transferred to your wallet so you can reschedule and/or book another session. Unfortunately, we will not transfer funds of a booked session if the session is cancelled less than 48 hours before its scheduled time, neither will we be able to refund payments. We do understand special circumstances and may be able to make exceptions to transfer funds to your wallet upon review.
You can use any computer capable of running a modern web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
You will also need a microphone and webcam for the video call sessions at Healing Clouds.
Yes! You can log in to our site from any smart phone or tablet.
Take your sessions to-go so you have access anywhere at anytime.
You can do the following through your dashboard by clicking on profile when you log in.
- Change your email address
- Change your name
- Cancel your account
Coming soon! We are still working on it.